Pancake mix for flour

Apparently pancake mix works just as well as flour. Last night I was cleaning the kitchen and I saw the nasty rotten bannanas just sitting there mocking me. David wouldn't let me throw them away because "they're still good!" Only good for banana bread, but I haven't had time to make it. So at 12am I decided we were staying up and making nanna bread. Then I realized we had no flour. But David didn't wanna go the store. "Use pancake mix!" he said. I was like you have got to be kidding me. But since David is somehow ALWAYS right, I decided to check the ingredients of pancake mix. It was basically all flour, so I dumped it in. And guess what? It turned out amazing. David was even impressed. Who knew?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022