Blessings

I am so busy this semester, yet somehow I still seem to find time to do everything I need to do. I am in school full time and taking the dreaded Organic Chemistry class. Everyone whines about how hard it is, and lots of guys in my class are really struggling. There are only a few girls in the class, and I'm the only one who isn't single. I don't study as much as I should, because I would rather play with my Gratty poo then study all day. But I am still keeping up somehow in not only this class, but getting A's in my other classes. I know the only reason this is possible is the Lord helping me to understand and remember things the first time I read them.
I have also been sick this semester, but the Lord is helping me get through that too. I have wonderful friends and family who help out with Grat when I feel sick. I also have the best husband in the world, so that helps too. He is always looking out for the well being of me and our family. I love him so much. He makes a lot of sacrifices to take care of gratton and I, and I am very greatful for that.
Gratton is the biggest blessing in my life. He is so amazing, I am in awe every time I look at him. Sometimes it is hard when my stomach is killing me and he is crying and won't sleep, but I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.
I am so lucky to have my family and the Lord in my life so much, and I just wanted to share that!

Comments

  1. With all your trials it's nice to be able to recognize the blessings and tender mercies in your life. I'm very proud of all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022