Monday February 2, 2015 First Weekly Nerf Night

Tonight was a great Monday night. We had pork chops, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies for dinner, and Gratton joined in when we said the dinner prayer.

Then we had an awesome nerf war! We have enough nerf guns for everyone except Kahlan, so she had two foam Minecraft swords that she used. She also had fun picking up the nerf bullets. I think this is going to be a weekly tradition for family night.

Next David and I played magic against each other, while watching super humans with Jonny. Gratton joined my team in the second hand (we put Kahlan to bed). He had quite the imagination on ways wet could beat David. In the end though, David beat us 2-1.

Then Gratton talked to David and I about Minecraft, his favorite game right now, and we read him some books and put him to bed. He said the prayer and it was so precious. He thanked Jesus for making the world for us, and food that we could eat to be healthy. He said some other precious things that I can't remember.

I love our family and all the blessings we enjoy. Now I'm going to go to sleep, another thing I love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022