Before After I win, I win!!! I cut David's hair, and it doesn't look horrible!! And now our hair cutting bill will be substantially lower! His hair grows like a weed, and needs a good cut like every 3 weeks. It was such a nice day today that we sat in the backyard while I did it. It was soooo much fun! David held a mirror at the end, so that he could coach me on exactly how he wanted it. The clipper set was only $27, and a haircut for him is about 20 bucks every 3-4 weeks. It even came with an apron thingy, and a neck brush and mini clippers and 8 different size thingies that go over the razor, and scissors and tons of other stuff. Basically it was a great set for a great price. Go Wal-Mart!
Health update part 2 So now with the history, labs and 2 weeks of the continuous blood sugar monitor results, my specialist in Utah who is a nurse practitioner who also has her PhD in nutrition, and was a diabetes educator before opening her clinic (basically crazy credentials), she is pretty positive I've got an insulinoma. So she and my dmba nurse case manager have been doing everything they could, speaking to each other, making tons of calls, to get me in as soon as possible with the right specialist. Thursday morning- about the time I'm falling down the stairs, the above mentioned nurse case manager Jill, emailed me and told me that I can't go on vacation because my health problems are too dangerous to go anywhere without a pancreas workup for that insulinoma. I didn't fully read and understand the email till Friday at like 430. I tried calling the specialist recommended but they weren't open Fri. So I emailed my nurse case manager and told her I'll rest ...
I was doing a FB post but then decided it was too long and whiney. So I am posting it here instead. Okay I forgot about one great thing that happened. Someone we know from church was doing research for me on who the best Pancreas Drs are. While doing this, his friend who is a Dr and treats pancreas patients agreed to at see me for a consultation (but made sure his friend and we knew that he couldn't promise anything). David found this out yesterday but this phone call came in while I was in pain and so of course I forgot. He reminded me tonight though, and I just remembered In the beginning of my illness, I sought out the best pancreas Drs, and went all over the country trying to get better. Later, once those pancreas Drs had me convinced that I was crazy and my pancreas was not an issue anymore, I stopped seeking answers about my pancreas and just worked on getting the complications caused by the pancreatitis fixed (SMA syndrome, MALS and Nutcracker syndrome). My psychiatrist ...
Comments
Post a Comment