Minnesota Results and Plan

I got my results back from the Dr's visit in Minnesota. The Dr said that the MRCP with secretin showed evidence of a stone in my bile duct. He said it likely wasn't causing all of my problems, but that it probably was the cause of my acute pancreatitis, and we need to remove it.

When we had the appointment with him, we got the impression that he wasn't planning on finding anything on the MRCP, so I was a bit shocked that there's a stone. Especially since I had my gallbladder removed 5 years ago. I don't know if it's been there the whole time, or what.

We're scheduled to go back to Minnesota on May 16th for an endoscopic ultrasound to confirm the stone, and then an in tandem ERCP to remove it. I'm a little nervous, but also excited and hoping this can help the constant pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022