No rest for the weary.. Or the pregnant!

So today is like day 3 in a row of waking up at 5am! Anyone who knows me knows that I can sleep anytime, anywhere, whether or not I had 8 hours already. Well I guess those days are over!
I didn't even try staying asleep this morning. I got up and started doing some studying. I am only taking two classes this semester- Doctrine and Covenants (a religion) and Pathophysiology. Both are online, so I never have to go on campus, woo! Except for tests at the testing center...
In my pathology class, the professor records his lectures, so I listen to them and crochet. I'm trying to be better at multitasking like David is. He can do like 4 things at once! I'm working on a baby sweater right now. It looks like it is going to turn out pretty cute!

Comments

  1. how amazing! weird tho cus my body thinks 5 is morning lately too - I wanna see a picture of the sweater I bet it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022