Wisdom ouchies...

I never got my wisdom teeth out as a teenager. Not sure why, since we did have insurance. I was just too busy dancing to bother probably. But one decided to grow in quite recently, while I was pregnant.. The dentist didn't wanna take it out though because of the baby. Well it started hurting pretty good and the other teeth around it got really sensitive, so I went in yesterday to have it checked out. When the dentist saw it, he was like "yup that's gonna need to come out".

He wasn't worried about the baby though, because I am so far along. Well, now my mouth is just a big ball of ouchies. It hurts and all I can take is tylenol, which does just about nothing! That is why I am up at 3 am....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022