So Smart...

My baby is ridiculously smart. He picked up a piece of trash that David dropped, took it to the trashcan, and then put the lid on the trashcan (because someone left it on the floor when they took out the trash). Also, this morning when he was taking a bath, all of a sudden he started freaking out and climbed half out before I could even get him out. When he did get out, he grabbed his diaper which was on the floor (it was still clean from before his bath, so I was going to put it back on him) and started trying to put it on by himself. Then as soon as I helped him get it on, he went potty. He knew he had to go potty, and knew he needed to go in his diaper! What the?! He is only 13 months old but he sure acts older..

Comments

  1. That is so cute! He really is a smart boy! I miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022