Blue Batman!

Gratton got these adorable Batman pajamas for his second birthday, from our awesome neighbors the Masons! He's never worn them for more than two seconds because he acts all scared and says the bad guys will get him. Well today he is brave and wanted to wear them! He even wanted his-blue batman shoes! I had no idea which shoes he was talking about, but apparently his black skater shoes are "blue batman" because they look like "big strong Dads" shoes. He says Dada is blue batman because he's strong, and so is uncle bubba and Jonny. But not mom because I'm not strong. I tell him I'm not strong because I get easy too tired to play all the rocket games that his dad and uncles play.
So..
Gratton keeps lifting this toy up and grunting and saying how strong he is-like blue batman and daddy.

Also, he is pretending to read a post it note that has writing on it, and he has politely informed me that the note says we need to go to Ray-Ray's house! And for those of you who aren't up to date with grats latest obsessions, Ray-Ray is his 12 year old cousin Rachel. She's in school now, and gratton wants to see her every day! He doesn't understand why she can't play all day anymore. So every day this week he has asked to go to get house. Silly kid. I better take him today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022