Dollar Store Steals

Were moving to Idaho Falls, so we're getting the house ready to sell. While prepping the house, I have discovered some amazing products at the dollar tree, that I never would have expected to work.


  • Magic eraser- it comes in a 2 pack. Having gone through many clean checks as an undergrad, and when renting houses, I'm a huge fan of magic erasers. These at the dollar tree worked just as well! I'm never buying them anywhere else again.
  • Painters tape. I've always hated how expensive painters tape is, when you need to use so much of it! Dollar store painters tape works just as well!
  • Drano- yup! Dollar store Drano works! I was amazed.
  • Plumber's snake- my husband said it worked really well.
  • Paint brush- it worked great. And since it was only $1, I threw it away instead of washing it out. After painting, i HATE cleaning out brushes. 

Who knew you could trust the dollar store for so much. If you don't like saving money, this isn't so exciting. Made my day though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health update, a big one

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022