Health update, a big one

There is fluid buildup in my abdomen putting pressure on my lung. All the weight I've been gaining since the first of the year was fluid buildup. The pulmonologist is doing more tests still, but they put me on lasix for the fluid buildup, and I've got a cardiology appt on the books. 


Before all this, we planned a cruise with the in-laws for potato harvest break, and my PCP Dr Jones told us to go and have fun. I will have my oxygen, and we ordered a power scooter like the electric ones at grocery stores to use on the cruise! Haha that just made me think of wall-e! I hope they have holographic ordering figured out! 


So we’re gonna go have a blast and deal with the other stuff when we get back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tidbits from today

Part 2 July 10,2022